Friday, August 1, 2008

The End

It's my last day of work with Sun Media Interactive here in St. Catharines, Ontario; my last few hours in fact. I couldn't be more content right now. I'm going to have about 10 days of travel and leisure before I start my new super-cool job in Winnipeg that I'm really excited for. Going to Toronto tonight to see an old friend and to watch the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, last visit with some family over the weekend, pick up two of my cousins on Sunday, hang out and have fun on Monday, go to Canada's Wonderland on Tuesday and make myself sick with roller coasters, then start the drive back home on Wednesday. Should be a stellar week!

3 comments:

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

I'm stoked! :)

Linda said...

Mmmm. Sounds like a great 10 days. Too bad about the Bombers though.

mmichele said...

you take good care of my baby.