Thursday, June 19, 2008

In which Eric explains that he doesn't blog much and what keeps him busy

I know you get your hopes up every time you click on that favourite link labelled "Eric" or "The Civil Twilight" or "Best Blogger Ever", but then each and every time over the last nine days, your hopes have been hopelessly dashed. I have news for you: I'm not very good at blogging. (well, maybe the writing bit, but the regular part, not so well)

What's new since then?
- Pretty bored/unchallenged at work, things won't change much with that, so I'm kinda snooping around for something new.
- Pretty full weekend: hung out with some of the Wikkerinks on Friday, pool party on Saturday, Oma and Opa's on Sunday afternoon.
- Bought the new mario kart a couple days ago. It's wicked sweet.
- Been watching Holland dominate at Euro 2008. They're gonna win it all.
- I'm tired. Actually, I feel more tired lately than I've been in a long time. I think the early mornings are slowly killing me. I try to go to bed on time, but earlier than 11:00 just doesn't seem right. I figure 7 hours of sleep should be enough. Maybe I'm just not cut out for 6:00 am starts. Or maybe it's the boring days that are making me tired. All I know is that if I let myself go, I think I could probably sleep away an entire day right now.

In addition: One more week and I'll be flying to Winnipeg. I'm pretty pumped for that.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yippee! A new post.

Sounds like the Postmas are getting you hooked on soccer.

I'm counting the days till you come. Make sure you get lots of sleep before you come so that you'll be in fine form when you're here.