Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Winnipeg, Tomorrow, Sweet.

Flying to Winnipeg tomorrow! Here's a list of things I'm looking forward to doing when I'm there:

1. Hanging out with family and friends
2. Sleeping past 6:00 a.m.
3. Not being at work
4. Having a good coffee (Starbucks is even crap here. You would think that's regulated or something, but I've had really bad coffee on a couple of occasions at Starbucks here, plus when I ask people where I can find a good coffee shop, the answer is always, "Well, there's a Tim's just down the road.")
5. 7-11 Slurpee on a warm summer day
6. Playing some music with the family
7. Going to King's Head on Sunday night maybe? And Winnipeg Jazz Fest for a bit in Old Market Square? Moses Mayes closes it down on Sunday, should be stellar.
8. Gelati
9. The wedding where we'll all have a super-awesome time celebrating!

3 comments:

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

I'm excited that you're coming Eric! I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Eric Postma said...

Wooo! A comment from Chelsea, I feel so privelaged. I'll be in Winnipeg in less than 24 hours!!!!!

Linda said...

We discovered the absolute best gelati place in Winnipeg. Eva's. You've never had gelati like that before-not even in Italy.