Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

- No NHL for four months. Good thing football starts up in a few weeks to keep me going.

- I'm wearing a shirt today with really thick buttons. Like 1/4" thick, seriously, I measured.

- Been quite busy at work this week. Mostly training now-web people how to use a web-based photo tool that is not in the least bit intuitive.

- I worked the Saturday shift last weekend, which means I'm done work at 11:00 tomorrow morning. Now I just need to find something awesome to do in the afternoon.

- Jaela (my cousin Larissa's baby) was born on Monday. Hooray! Haven't seen her yet, but maybe this weekend or something? That would be sweet.

- As of today I've been in Ontario for three weeks. Three more weeks and I'll be back in Winnipeg for 5 days.

- Spent pretty much all day Sunday with the Wikkerinks. Thinking back, we really didn't do too much other than visit, eat, play a couple of games, but the day seemed to fly by for me.

- Not much else happening. Just working lots, trying to stay awake after that.

2 comments:

Linda said...

You know, there's always baseball. You could take in a Blue Jays game in TO one of these days!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad there's a new post... is it because of all our rare-poster bashings? Remember, i wasn't part of that. I am a rare poster.
I'm glad you have fun hanging out here. I'm looking forward to it. Oh, and we're prob. doing something at R & A's tonight... like a fire or something... i hope. .... I'll just call you.